SP901E LED Pixel WS2812B WS2811 SPI Signal Amplifier Repeater for WS2813 SK6812 WS2815 WS2801 SK9822 etc. All The RGB Addressable LED Strip and Dream Color Programmable LED Matrix Panel.
About Signal Amplifier Repeater:
- Note: It is not a controller . It works with controller together. Can not support 4 pin or 5 pin RGB/RGBW no IC chip 5050 LED strip . This SPI signal amplifier is compatible with all kinds of 5V-TTL signal dual signals. It receives one signal and simultaneously output 4 or 8 channels of signals. Each channel can control the same quantity of LED pixels as main controller.
- It can output 8 channels for addressable LED strip with single data wire, such as WS2812B, WS2811, SK6812RGB, SK6812-RGBW,SM16703, etc. It can output 4 channels for addressable LED strip with data & clock wires WS2801, APA102, SK9822 or dual data wires, such as WS2813, WS2815
- You can use one controller to control DC5V WS2812B and DC5V WS2813 LED strip at the same time, control DC12V WS2811 ,DC12V WS2815, DC12V 1903, DC12V 6803 at the same time via this signal amplifier since they have the same signal.
- DC5V~24V wide range of working voltage, but it cannot regulate the output voltage. That means the output voltage of power supply must be the same as the work voltage of your LED lights. The current through the amplifier is limited, when the current consumed is high, you need to add the power supply of the corresponding voltage.
- Multiple signal amplifiers can be cascaded together synchronously. Particularly suitable for small and medium dream color lighting projects. It can work with K-1000C, SP105E, SP108E, SP107E, CSY08, CSY07, Raspberry pi, Arduino X2 music controller.
Signal Amplifier Repeater description:
- Working voltage: DC5V~24V
- Working temperature: -20-60℃
- Output:8 channels / 4 channels
- compatible IC type: WS2812B,WS2811,SK6812, SK6812-RGBW,SM16703,
- WS2813, WS2815, CS8812, AL2815, WS2801, APA102,
- SK9822,UCS1903, LPD6803, LPD8806, APA102
- Static power consumption: <1W
- Size: 140mm×56mm×28mm
The controller cannot regulate the output voltage at the VCC. That means the output voltage of your power supply must be the same as the work voltage of your LED lights. If your lights need 5V input, please use a 5V power supply, don’t use higher than 5V power supply.The current through the amplifier is limited, when the consumption current is higher, you need to add power supply of the corresponding voltage additionally.
1x SP901E Signal Amplifier
LEDEdit, LEDEdit-K, LEDEdit Effects, LEDEdit animation, Pixel LED Programming, NeonPlay, LEDEasy, Glediator, Jinx!, LEDBuild, Madrix, T1000s, WS2811.