DMX 512 LED Decoder Controller for RGB Tape Strip Light Dimmer Driver (4 Channel with Display)
About DMX 512 Decoder:
- Output current: ≤4A/CH (Note: total current over 20A will reduce the life time of the product.)
- Input voltage：DC12V~24V(12V:<192W, 24V:<384W)
- Working temperature：-20-60℃
- DMX512 standard：DMX512/1990
- Accessories：DMX signal plugs 1 pair
DMX 512 Decoder Description:
This DMX decoder adopts advanced computer control chip, it can receive the international DMX – 512 standard digital control signals and converted into PWM controller signal to drive the LED. It can be controlled by the DMX Console, and can be connected with numbers of DMX Decoder to increase the output power to realize all kinds of changing mode. Besides, this DMX decoder can be used as the synchronous controller to control the LED alone, it can realize the synchronous effects. This decoder adopts the digital tube to show the address code, and with 3 buttons to setting, make it easier to use.
- This product only use on supply voltage DC12-24V, do not input on other voltage.
- The lead wire shall be according to the wiring diagram of the color and label, connect correctly.
- This product cannot be overloaded.
DMX 512 Decoder Information:
Size: 4 Channel with display
LEDEdit, LEDEdit-K, LEDEdit Effects, LEDEdit animation, Pixel LED Programming, NeonPlay, LEDEasy, Glediator, Jinx!, LEDBuild, Madrix, T1000s, WS2811.