About WS2811 LED Pixel:
- Full 24-bit color display with 256 brightness. Each LED may be customized in terms of color and brightness. Each LED may be independently controlled and customized to any hue or motion.
- It may be compatible with Arduino Raspberry Pi T1000S K1000C and other microcontrollers. Pre-programmed controllers, such as SP501E Bluetooth controllers, SP108E wifi controllers, and SP106E SP107E music controllers, can also be used to control it.
- Both ends have three-pin JST-SM connections. Without soldering, you may connect the pixel threads one by one. Each pixel may be removed without affecting the remaining pixels.
- Waterproof to IP68. Every LED pixel is wrapped in weatherproof silicone, which protects it effectively and makes it easy to clean. They may be used outside or even underwater.
- Applied to the hotel, KTV, bars, and commercial street environment lighting, and widely used to manufacture led screen, led wall, advertising board, and outdoor advertising signs.
You might also like: How to Use LEDEdit 2014 Software with Online Controller
WS2811 LED Pixel Description:
- Model: WS2811 LED pixel
- light source: F8RGB*1
- IC Model: WS2811 IC
- Quantity: 50 LEDs / set
- LED Shape: Round
- Color: full color, 24-bit
- Gray level: 256
- Length: 11.5ft (3.5m) per set
- Size: Please refer to the picture
- The standard operating voltage: DC 5V
- Power: 0.3W/LED (15W/Set)
- Waterproof: IP68 waterproof
- Connection: Red: +5V; White: DATA; Blue: GND
You might also like: T-1000s Pixel LED Controller: What’s Inside?
- It does not come with a power supply or a controller. To utilize them, you’ll need a controller like an Arduino.
- The LED string’s working voltage must be 5V DC. It will be burned out otherwise.
- An additional power supply is required if you want to connect more than one string.
- The direction of the data flow is indicated by little arrows on the circuit board. This will allow you to double-check the input and output ends.
You might also like: LEDEdit-K Tutorial – Custom Text Animations
50pcs WS2811 LED pixels to light.
LEDEdit, LEDEdit-K, LEDEdit Effects, LEDEdit animation, Pixel LED Programming, NeonPlay, LEDEasy, Glediator, Jinx!, LEDBuild, Madrix, T1000s, WS2811.